Subject: VDOT Revenue Sharing and Transportation Alternatives Programs application period
From: "Forrest, Penny" <[email-masked]>
To: "Forrest Penny ice94433" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "CO Local Assistance Division \(VDOT\)" <[email-masked]>, "VDOT Planning and Investment Managers \(VDOT\)" <[email-masked]>, "Richard Walton" <[email-masked]>, "District Administrators \(VDOT\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 11:40:21 -0400

County Administrators, City/Town Managers, Planning District Commissions,

As noted in the attached correspondences, the VDOT Revenue Sharing and 
Transportation Alternatives application period opened today. As noted on the 
attached correspondences, both programs are accepting applications on a 
biennial cycle and a pre-application is required for all applications. All 
pre-applications must be submitted by July 1. VDOT will review 
pre-applications on a continuous basis through August 15, 2021. A full 
application can be submitted after VDOT review and approval of the 
pre-application. The deadline for final applications and all required 
supporting documentation is October 1, 2021 at 5PM.

We encourage you to work closely with your local VDOT District 
Contacts/liaisons as you prepare your applications.

If you have any questions regarding your applications, please coordinate 
with your local VDOT District Contacts/liaisons or feel free to contact me 
or any of the following in my office:

For Revenue Sharing (eligible applicants include Counties, Cities, and 
Urbanized Towns):

Yolanda Newton, State Funded and Local Systems Programs Manager: 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 
804-786-0334

Michele Piccolomini, Revenue Sharing Program Manager : 
[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> , 804- 786-9125

For Transportation Alternatives:

Pam Liston, Transportation Alternatives Program Manager: 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 
804-786-2743

Penny

-- 

  <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/BfsE6ZgyzftxQhKdxiXwbnTkrGXYfokL17E8GIAs466eNougqfIjlQhV7PnaVweptv8PVCYkJX8mkhhzZ3FdJ1Z4nF6Ghgk7q1-CpR8Qpqko5FHUTvkcM3soaBqXy713Qjv1T40>

Penny Forrest

Assistant Director / Local Assistance

Virginia Department of Transportation

804-920-0192

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>